C709 CLASSICAL EURO TUTU DETAILS | OPTIONS | EXTRAS
Traditional Classical Euro (bell shaped) Tutu that takes the dancer from the Studio to the Stage.
The perfect tutu for practice, rehearsal and performance made by Primadonna Tutus for the student, competitor, ballet school and company.
Wear with a leotard for practice, rehearsal or informal performance or pair with one of our Conservatory Bodices for a stage-ready costume.
Traditional firm non-stretch basque lined with twill, attached hanging loops for storage and soft, mesh panty with adjustable leg elastics.
Tutu has back opening. Loose hooks and eyes included with instruction for hand-sewing on. Click to see our Fitting and Finishing Tips
OPTIONS IN DETAIL
CHOICE OF BASQUE FABRIC:
Matte Poplin - A versatile matte polyester perfect for the demands of class or rehearsal but also transitions beautifully for the stage.
Performance Faille - A cotton/acetate blend that has a beautiful sheen, perfect for performances.
Matte Lycra - A matte finish nylon lycra, choose when pairing with our leotards for a perfect color match. Note - this is non stretch, basque is lined with firm poplin.
Note: All Photos are shown in Poplin, colors will vary slightly in different fabrics.
Solid Color Tutu - Choose from 17 colors.
2nd Layer a Contrasting Color - Choose a contrasting color for the 2nd layer of the tutu, the basque, top layer and all under layers are your main color choice as above
Ombre Top 3 Layers of Tutu - The top 3 layers of the tutu are dip-dyed with an ombre effect fading to white on the edges. The Basque is the selected color and all the remaining layers and panty are solid white.
Black Ombre Top 3 Layers of Tutu - The top 3 layers of the tutu are dip-dyed with Black for an ombre effect fading to selected color on the edges. The Basque is always Black and all the remaining layers and panty are the selected color.
CHOICE OF TUTU LAYERS AND LENGTHS:
- An 8 layer tutu is best suited to shorter lengths (12 or 13") and smaller sizes (Child/Youth sizes O thru 3 and Youth/Adult sizes A thru D).
- A 10 layer tutu is best suited to longer lengths (13, 14 or 15") and larger sizes (Child/Youth sizes 4 thru 6 and Youth/Adult sizes E thru J).
- A dancer with a height of up to 4'11"' would best suit an 12" tutu..
- A dancer with a height between 5' to 5'3" would best suit a 12" or 13" tutu.
- A dancer with a height of 5'4" to 5'6" and up would best suit a 13" or 14" tutu.
- A dancer with a height of 5'7" and up would best suit a 14" or 15" tutu.
OPTION OF TACKING:
Option of gun-tacking tutu layers together with fine plastic tags to prevent flyaway net when dancing.
If you require yardage of the matching fabric we have Performance Faille & Poplin by the Yard
All Conservatory Tutus and Bodices are MADE TO ORDER in California.
All garments are made-to-order and final sale. Please order carefully and Contact Us with any concerns - we’re happy to help!