Conservatory C707 3-Tier Classical Tutu
See detailed description of FEATURES and OPTIONS below
C707 CLASSICAL TUTU DETAILS | OPTIONS | EXTRAS
- Traditional Classical, hooped tutu with 3 Tiered top plate in soft tulle that takes the dancer from the Studio to the Stage.
- The perfect tutu for practice, rehearsal and performance made by Primadonna Tutus for the student, competitor, ballet school and company.
- Wear with a leotard for practice, rehearsal or informal performance or pair with one of our Conservatory Bodices for a stage-ready costume.
- Traditional firm non-stretch basque lined with twill, attached hanging loops for storage and soft, mesh panty with adjustable leg elastics.
- Tutu has back opening. Loose hooks and eyes included with instruction for hand-sewing on. Click To See Our Fitting & Finishing Tips
CHOICE OF BASQUE FABRIC:
Matte Poplin - A versatile matte polyester perfect for the demands of class or rehearsal but also transitions beautifully for the stage.
Performance Faille - A cotton/acetate blend that has a beautiful sheen, perfect for performances.
Matte Lycra - A matte finish nylon lycra, choose when pairing with our leotards for a perfect color match. Note - this is non stretch, basque is lined with firm poplin.
Note: All Photos are shown in Poplin, colors will vary slightly in different fabrics.
Solid Color Tutu - Choose from 17 colors.
Contrasting Color Tiers - Choose a contrasting color for each tier of the tutu, the basque will match top tier and under tutu layers will match bottom tier.
Ombre Tiers of Tutu - The top 3 tiers of the tutu are dip-dyed with an ombre effect fading to white on the edges. The Basque is the selected color and the panty and under tutu layers will be White
If you feel comfortable selecting your own sizes view our Measurement Charts and Instructions here
Or you can provide a dancers measurements in the space above or upload a group measurement chart and we will select the best size.
An 8 layer tutu is best suited to shorter lengths (12 or 13") and smaller sizes (Child/Youth sizes O thru 3 and Youth/Adult sizes A thru D).
A 10 layer tutu is best suited to longer lengths (13, 14 or 15") and larger sizes (Child/Youth sizes 4 thru 6 and Youth/Adult sizes E thru J).
A dancer with a height of up to 4'11"' would best suit an 12" tutu..
A dancer with a height between 5' to 5'3" would best suit a 12" or 13" tutu.
A dancer with a height of 5'4" to 5'6" and up would best suit a 13" or 14" tutu.
A dancer with a height of 5'7" and up would best suit a 14" or 15" tutu.
Option of gun-tacking tutu layers together with fine plastic tags to prevent flyaway net when dancing.
If you require yardage of the matching fabric we have Performance Faille & Poplin by the Yard
All Conservatory Tutus and Bodices are MADE TO ORDER in our California workshop and final sale.
Please order carefully and Contact Us with any concerns - we’re happy to help!